Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tanked

August 31, 2006

They say that the Dog Days of Summer are in August. So in honor of this saying, we have pictured Tank on this last day of August.

Tank's owner is one of Thea's best friends from college who also happens to be the owner of a prestigious law firm in Florida. Yes, Tank is one handsome canine, but it is the humorous musings of his two-legged Mom that continues to be one of the reasons I cherish her as a friend. I have copied her email to me below, I'll keep her name anonymous so as not to let her everyone know she's a little loco!

"Thea, I have attached some pictures of Tank (my baby). Maybe he could make the blog? You could pretend you ran into him in LA - he is a rising star, you know. Tank has had his photo in Water’s Edge magazine, and recently won the “dog days of summer” photo contest in the Jacksonville local paper! Chris says I’m “obsessed.” I always wanted to be a Hollywood “mom” – he is my ticket!"

No comments: